Online platforms with of-the-shelf imagery from various satellite missions.
- Worldview – quick overview of high-res imagery from polar orbiting satellites (e.g. MODIS, VIIRS, …) and satellite positions.
- CIRA Slider – geostationary imagery from Meteosat, GOES and Himawari satellites – quick access, not always stable, nice for sharing imagery by creating links to selected domain and time span.
- EO Browser | Sentinel Hub – visualisation of data form SLSTR and OLCI and Sentinel 1 and 2 missions.
- GOES Image Viewer – gives a good idea of the sizes of single channels and some RGBs, in full resolution, full disc view.
- RealEarth – many different products, GOES and Himawari.